SHOW YOUR VIDEO SHORTS
TO 1 MILLION L.A. BUS RIDERS
Submission deadline for ROUND 3 is January 14, 2011
Freewaves is seeking two-minute artists-activists-storytellers’ videos about health, environment, rights or anything else on your mind to show to I million riders per day on all 2000 Metro buses in L.A. County in 2013. On Transit TV we will show animations, documentaries, narratives and experimental videos.
- In a mobile environment with competing sounds, visuals are more important.
- Accepted videos will be included in a one-hour program of news, ads, and quizzes.
- Videos will be shown for approximately 2 days.
- Freewaves will post accepted videos on our web site (if you agree) for at least two years with a GPS location tag on our L.A. map.
- Freewaves will pay $100 – $400 per video. ($100 for pre-existing, $200 for custom editing, $400 for newly commissioned works).
- Freewaves will ask bus riders to text us in response to questions about the videos appearing on Transit TV.